Youth Group Online • Sunday, March 29
Middle School: 4-5pm High School: 6-7:15pm
We’re continuing with our Small Groups Online this Sunday evening and look forward to seeing everyone online. We’re hosting our Small Groups through Group Video Chat using the Zoom App.
In these Zoom calls, we’ll split up into breakout groups, and the breakout group will be hosted by our Adult Leaders. The Adult Leaders will lead through a small group time that is much like Small Group time at regular Youth Group.
It’s going to be a great opportunity to see your friends and your group leader through this video youth group meeting!
Join Sunday Night Youth Group using Zoom
Check out the items below to get connected and make the most of our time together!
You will be able to access Zoom using any Computer, Tablet and Smartphone.
1. Get the Zoom app on your device:
For Computers: Just head over to www.zoom.us to download the app.
For Tablets & Smartphones: Search: “zoom” in the app store.
2. Join the meeting by entering the Zoom Meeting Link in your internet browser OR
enter the Zoom Meeting ID into the app on your tablet or smartphone.
When you join us, we ask that you do the following to help with communication:
1. Rename yourself with Your Name + Grade (Ex.: Fred, 8 )
2. Mute your mic when not speaking (otherwise, it gets crazy to hear each other)
3. Turn on your camera (so we can see your shining faces)
4. Please use multiple devices (if possible) if more than one student is attending from the same place
5. Bring a Bible with you if you have one.
6. Plan to join us for the entire time…it’ll be fun!
Middle School Students (Grades 6-8)
Small Group Time, Sunday at 4:00-5:00pm
Zoom Meeting ID: 120 136 975
High School Students (Grades 9-12)
Small Group Time, Sunday at 6:00-7:15pm
Zoom Meeting ID: 721 736 243
If you have any questions or concerns, please text Fred at 419-306-6854.
We'll see you Sunday Night!
During these uncertain times, you may be feeling angry, scared, frustration, anxious. Please know that you're definitely not alone in your feelings. This pandemic is something that none of us have experienced before and we're going to get through this together. Here are a couple of suggestions to remain in Him and grow in your faith during this time:
- Stay Connected to God. Spend time with Scripture and Prayer and maybe even journal and take your fears and frustrations and feelings to God and lay them at His feet. We'll be sharing some tools to help you do this on Instagram and Facebook.
- Stay Connected to this Community. If you aren't receiving our text message updates, you can subscribe by texting @mgyo to 81010. While we can't meet together right now, you can stay in the loop by receiving our text messages.
- Reach Out. I'm available to text or call at 419-306-6854 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns...it's NEVER a bother to me...that's why I'm here!
Every thing we do is to help students become lifelong disciples of Jesus!
We believe that God made us, knows us and has a plan to use us to build His Kingdom here!
Text @mgyo to 81010 to get text updates about Student Ministry events and resources.