Watch the Live Feeds:
It is a very exciting time at Mt. Gilead with our transition from the planning phase to the building phase of our A Place at the Table campaign. As we begin the construction of our new worship center, there will be a few changes in how we enter and exit the current building on Sunday mornings.
Where do I park?
- If entering from SR 144 or the main entrance from Kitchen Road, please park in the main parking lots and enter through doors 2 or 3.
- If entering from the second entrace from Kitchen Road, please park in the back parking lot or gravel parking area and enter through doors 8 or 10.
- Drop off areas are at door 3 and 8.
How do I enter the church?
- You may enter through doors 2, 3, 8, or 10 on Sunday mornings.
- Weekday visitors will enter the building through door 3, located by the kitchen entrance.